ISO 9001 Demystified
A one-day workshop to demystify its content and to learn how to apply it to your business
Who should attend?
- Organisations contemplating the implementation of ISO 9001.
- Organisations looking to uncover strategies for improving existing systems.
- Organisations looking to integrate ISO 9001 with other management systems.
- Business managers who wish to avoid the pitfalls of incorrect implementation.
- Staff who have responsibility for documenting and implementing systems.
- Those who want to obtain a range of examples and ideas about its application.
Topics covered include:
Who is ISO? And what is their role?
Purpose of ISO 9001 and its application
How to simplify its implementation
What does each section mean
Process based approach to systems
Courses are held at regular intervals. For details see our course dates.
Your Course Presenter
Geoff is a registered and practicing Senior Auditor, and Director of his own management training & consultancy company providing competency based training as a Registered Training Organisation. He holds a certificate IV in Training and Assessment and is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. Anecdotes, experiences and examples from over 30 years of experience are extensively used to compliment Geoff's unique training style.
The course fees include GST, a copy of ISO 9001, a wonderful buffet lunch and all course materials. Discounts are available for multiple registrations. Please refer to course registration form for course fee.
9.00 am start, finishes 4.30 pm.
Delegates are responsible for their own parking arrangements.
To register, simply look at our course dates and follow the prompts to register online or download our registration form. For further information or to be placed on our regular mail out list please contact us